* Plus 5% HST tax. All prices in Canadian dollars.
- As an end-user of market pulp, you must be directly involved in the manufacturing of goods using market pulp e.g. printing and writing papers, tissue, containerboard. In order to attend IPW 2020 registration is mandatory.
- General registration is open to all agents, press, analysts, transport companies, etc.
- If permission from presenters is not granted for the distribution of their material, then we are prohibited from releasing their presentations in any format.
- Online registration will remain open until midnight on June 10th, 2020. To appear in the official registration list distributed to attendees, all registrations must be completed before this time. Registration for IPW 2020 will still be possible after June 10th however, it must be completed in person at the IPW Registration Desk.
- All event cancellation requests must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made before March 15th, 2020 will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made between March 16th and May 17th will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations after May 17th will not receive a refund.